Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ionic won't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I did all of that and it didn't work.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see you on the Fitbit Community Forums @Mcpd, welcome! Smiley Happy Sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for sharing those details in your post. I've requested a case for you, our team will be contacting you via email shortly. Thanks for troubleshooting prior to contacting us, you did a great job trying those steps. Our team will be taking care of you from now on.

I'll be around in case that you have questions about it. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see you on the Fitbit Community Forums @Mcpd, welcome! Smiley Happy Sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for sharing those details in your post. I've requested a case for you, our team will be contacting you via email shortly. Thanks for troubleshooting prior to contacting us, you did a great job trying those steps. Our team will be taking care of you from now on.

I'll be around in case that you have questions about it. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes