Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red X error on Ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For some reason my Ionic decided today to drop everything except the meditation app. All other FitBit apps disappeared including the regular step, heartrate, etc counters. I restarted it and just got the logo blinking over and over... it never actually restarted. Following the directions on the forums, I restarted a couple more times with no result. I then did the factory reset and ended up with the red x error where it won't dump the data. It tells me to sync but it won't with the app or my phone. I tried the factory reset again a couple more times with no change. 

How can this be fixed that I haven't already tried? I'm hearing impaired (profound hearing loss) and I rely on the vibration alarm feature as I can't hear regular alarm clocks no matter how loud they are.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@SharolynD Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the detailed information shared. I appreciate the research done prior to posting.

I know where you're coming from. Let me help you out, in this case, I've shared your post with our Support team and they will continue assisting you through email, please check your email inbox. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem, did you find a fix? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found a different page detailing the fix. 

Remove it from your Fitbit account and your phone's Bluetooth and reconnect. 

You might need to throw a reset (hold the left and bottom right buttons until the Fitbit logo appears) in there somewhere for good measure. 

Best Answer

@JakeRi Hi there. Thanks for taking the time to share the fix that you found somewhere else, glad to hear that this helped you resolving it.

I'd like to invite you to the Health & Wellness board, you can post and find tips about Get Moving, Healthy Eating and more. 

Have a nice day. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes