Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results work out

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, sportfanatics. I'm Timo, and I live in the Netherlands, Rotterdam. My English is not that well, so excuse me for that.

When I do my workout at the gym, will my progress automatically fill in my app? Or do I have to do something first? I'm talking about for instance my bicycle workout.

thnx Timo

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

When using a stationary Bike I just choose the "Workout" option it will record your heart rate etc but not distance as you aren't really going anywhere and record that onto your record of exercise for the day. Just remember to click finish when you're done exercising. I generally leave it on Workout for my entire Gym session even when using the treadmill or elliptical and weights.   

You will need to select what exercises you want on your watch Via the app first so they are available on the watch Read this to help you set it up Custom Exercise Apps   Fitness Apps

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

When using a stationary Bike I just choose the "Workout" option it will record your heart rate etc but not distance as you aren't really going anywhere and record that onto your record of exercise for the day. Just remember to click finish when you're done exercising. I generally leave it on Workout for my entire Gym session even when using the treadmill or elliptical and weights.   

You will need to select what exercises you want on your watch Via the app first so they are available on the watch Read this to help you set it up Custom Exercise Apps   Fitness Apps

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thnx for your answer. 

Groet,
Timo
Best Answer
0 Votes