Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run app display not working on Fitbit Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I went to begin my run today and when the run came up there was no display, you normally get a picture of a woman running. There was also no icon to start or stop the run. How do I reset to see if this is a one off?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome on board @RebeccaMargetts, it's nice to see you around the forums! Hmmm... this is very strange my friend. I'd recommend restarting your tracker:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your Fitbit Ionic doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.

Restarting your device turns it off and on without deleting any activity data. If your device saves notifications, a restart deletes them.

Give this a go and let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome on board @RebeccaMargetts, it's nice to see you around the forums! Hmmm... this is very strange my friend. I'd recommend restarting your tracker:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your Fitbit Ionic doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.

Restarting your device turns it off and on without deleting any activity data. If your device saves notifications, a restart deletes them.

Give this a go and let me know the outcome! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Holding the back button doesn’t restart my ionic, what am I missing?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Fadi214, thanks for jumping in here! Did you wait the 10 seconds until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen? If so, but your tracker didn't restart properly try turning your Ionic off and on: 

On your watch, open the Settings app > About > Shutdown > confirm the shutdown.

To turn your watch back on, press any button.

Let me know if this works! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried plenty of times to hold the back button and no go. However, After searching i held the back with bottom right and it rebooted. To my knowledge I’m on the latest OS. (not the latest release from yesterday) 

Best Answer

Were you able to restart your Ionic @Fadi214? It's working again? Robot Very Happy

Are you talking the Ionic's OS? or your phone OS? 

Looking forward to your response! 

Best Answer
Hi hold both the bottom left and right button together, it worked for me luckily.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Great news @RebeccaMargettsRobot Very Happy I'm glad to hear it worked for you my friend, thanks for sharing the outcome! 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer

Touch not working

Pressed both 

On the left and below on right for 15 sec for several times.fitbit logo Comes but problem persists.

Best Answer
0 Votes