Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPO2 % real-time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It  would be a nice feature to see SPO2% real-time.

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

@QuantumGT It's nice to see you on the Community. Thanks for participating in the forums. 

I would like you to let me know if you would like to see this on your watch or the Fitbit app. The best place to make your voice heard is our Feature Suggestion board, those ideas are reviewed by our team and the status will change based in Fitbit's plans. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
I would like to see the real-time SPO2% on my Fitbit during exercise.
Best Answer

@QuantumGT Thanks for getting back. In this case, you may want to post your idea in our Feature Suggestion board, those ideas are reviewed by our team and the status will change based in Fitbit's plans. 

Catch you later! 

Best Answer

@SilviaFitbit , is the newest FitBit watch face (released 9/11/2020) with SPO2% intended to have real time SPO2% readings or is it still only displaying our night oxygen readings?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Only nightime

Best Answer

@Shortnsweete A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

@SunsetRunner Thanks for your input! 

The SpO2 Signature clock face for Fitbit Ionic or Fitbit Versa series uses the sensors in your device to estimate your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) while you sleep. Learn more about it by checking this article: How do I track blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) with my Fitbit device? 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer

Thanks for your quick response. So it's pretty much as useless as when they originally said they put the O2 sensors on the devices. My family and I have been pretty unhappy with how Fitbit is rolling this out and have had many other disappointments from Fitbit. Unfortunately for your company, we have been customers for about a decade and our next devices will definitely not be Fitbits. 

Best Answer

@Shortnsweete Thank you for getting back. Sorry to hear that you feel this way and you're thinking of leaving Fitbit, your feedback about Fitbit products and features is always welcomed because this helps us to continue improving. 

There's a new Health Metrics tile that has been introduced to the Fitbit app where you'll be able to see the SpO2 data on the app learn more about it by checking this Blog or article

I'll be around if you have any additional questions! 

Best Answer

I agree with others on this thread.  The new SpO2 watch face isn’t very useful, and has actually diminished functionality tgat was there before by requiring users to yse the SpO2 watch face to see a static, historical data point from “last night.”  We had that in sleep tracking before, and without having to use a specific watch face to see it.  The “update” is not a good one.  Please fix the mistake and go back to what worked well before!

Best Answer

@Casual-User A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thank you for getting in touch about this. 

Your feedback and comments are appreciated, we're always striving to improve our services offered. When the SpO2 Signature clock face is installed, your Fitbit device measures your SpO2 levels while you sleep using red and infrared sensors on the back of the device. The sensors shine red and infrared light onto your skin and blood vessels, and use the reflected light that bounces back to estimate how much oxygen is in your blood. 

Learn more about it by checking the following articles: 

How do I track blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) with my Fitbit device? 

What should I know about Fitbit sleep stages? 

If there's anything in specific feature that you'd like to implement, please post it in our Feature Suggestion board, those are reviewed by our team and the status will change depending on Fitbit plans. 

Have a nice week. 

Best Answer

I just purchase a Sense, under the assumption that it would measure REAL TIME spo2.  Why have a sensor at all if it can't handle this basic function?  What an utter disappointment and waste of money.  "Oh yeah, we have the sensor, but you know, we don't let it do anything useful."  It's pathetic to watch companies trickle out features just to guarantee the customer will have to "buy the new one", when it has the capability build in. Again, it's pathetic.  And spare me the generic corporate jargon.

Best Answer