Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen blinking with logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When i did factory settings it just stoped and apeared red X on the screen , i pushed all 3 buttons and then i managed to find it with my phone again ,but after trying to instal it all just stopped 😞 Once that happened, the fitbit logo would not stop blinking on my ionic. And I can not get it to re-connect with my phone. And I can not get it to do anything else than blink. I tryed to restart , kept it on charge for couple hours , tryed push all 3 buttons , nothing works it keeps blinking , need urgent help with that.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Forums @Dija, nice to see you around. Thanks for troubleshooting this beforehand, you did a great job trying those steps.

I'd suggest to confirm if your Fitbit App and phone are up to date first, then you can follow these steps:

1. Force quit the App and turn off your phone
  2. Open Fitbit App, go to Account (upper right corner) > Delete Fitbit tracker from the Account
  3. Open the Bluetooth Setting on your phone and delete Fitbit Ionic from there too
  4. Reboot Bluetooth to make sure your Ionic is not there
  5. Turn off your phone for two minutes and turn it back on
  6. Restart your Fitbit a couple of times and Access back to Fitbit App > Account to set up your Fitbit tracker back
  7. If this doesn't work you can try one more time with other phone

This should solve any syncing issue that you're having, please keep me posted on the resolution! Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello, thanx for those steps, after lots of force restarts on the fitbit i
finally managed to get some kind connection , but just when i try to do
update ( since it says it wont work if i wont do the update ) its just
shutting down and i have to start all over again and thats continues, tryed
already many times, still same (even baterry is full and its on charge) why
is that happening ?
Best Answer
0 Votes