Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen glitching on and off without touching

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit ionic is turning on and off on and off on and off all by itself without touching it going to the screen wake screen. I've tried restarting it several times and it just continues to do it over and over again

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @Apopp. Thanks for the details that you've mentioned. I appreciate the troubleshooting that you've performed. 

I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them. Please continue the communication through email. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Silvia,

My Fitbit Ionic has developed the same screen wake issue as described below in the past few days, leading to a fully charged battery running down in approx. 24 hours.

My attempts to solve by restarting, and shutting down my Ionic, as well as switching the screen wake mode from manual, to automatic and then back to manual mode again have not worked.

Please help. Thanks a lot

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @CHaynes0079. Thanks for the troubleshooting tried and the details mentioned. 

I've shared your post with our Support team, they will continue assisting you on this. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes