Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Network Found !

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I just bought myself a Fitbit Ionic so im EXCITED to use it !

Only it cant find any Wifi network to connect to it so im not able to update the firmware .. I've read a ton of topics about this but there is one thing that bothers me .. 

My phone (One Plus 2) is NOT in the list of compatible phones... but the OnePlus 6 and the PlusOne (first model) are and im running android 6.0 on my phone so i dont see a problem .. is there a way to force install the firmware to my phone? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It is not clear if you are saying you do not have access to wifi, or if it is just not finding a wifi that you know is available.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

sorry, my englisch isn't the best :p. But yeah i can't find any network.

At first setup i was able to sync it with my phone after that i looks like it auto disconnect itself for some reason.. i can only sync 1 time and, thats when i delete my Ionic on my phone and add it again. Only then it syncs. After that it doesn't sync anymore + it doesn't seem to find any wifi networks .. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Make sure you are trying to connect to a 2.4GHz wifi... I have the newer 5GHz Band - AC Speed, all over my house and after much searching, found that the Ionic uses an old chip and ONLY supports a maximum spec of 2.4GHz band and "N" speed. If you have the latest network technology standards in your wifi, your ionic won't connect, the watch is too old! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Would be strange if that would be the case since i have my network split-up in 2.4 and 5Ghz. But ill give it a try! Also i cannot add a network in manualy 

Best Answer
0 Votes