Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up both Ionic and Versa4

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot set up both Ionic and Versa4 on one account/user.  I switch the watch when one runs out of battery 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @10126kp  you can't have them both on your account at the same time. Click to learn why. Also, with the Ionic under recall, why not get the refund and buy another device? click for recall information

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @10126kp  you can't have them both on your account at the same time. Click to learn why. Also, with the Ionic under recall, why not get the refund and buy another device? click for recall information

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

All fitbit are saying is that you can only have one smartwatch connected to an account: "Note that you can't have both Fitbit Ionic and Fitbit Versa connected to the same account. To switch between two watches, remove one from your account before adding the other." SkyWard Alpine

Best Answer

Hi @10126kp , @Ryanrothrock .- what you can do is setup another account, so then you just login/logout on your phone to see each watch.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

@10126kp- to make things easier with 2 accounts, you can load the SimpleCheckUp app [a Versa 4 does not permit apps] and then you can check when you last synced - the watch can probably hold up to 5 days.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there. 

Currently there is a voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches. For more information, please visit our webpage at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the Community organized and prevent any confusion. 

Have a nice day.

Best Answer