Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silent Alarm with pin code

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a problem with my silent alarms. When I have to enter my pincode (which I have to do every 24 hours) my silent alarm won't go off. Meaning that when it's more than 24 hours ago that I entered my pin, my alarm won't go off.

Since I usually take my Ionic from the charger during the night (when I wake up to go to the toilet) I have to enter my pincode then. Because of this the next night I have to enter my code at the same time (which I don't do because I'm sleeping then). And this causes my alarm not to go off, which is really annoying because I oversleep.

Any solutions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Hugor83 

I think changing your PIN Code setting may help.

WHEN DO I ENTER THE PIN CODE TO UNLOCK MY FITBIT DEVICE?

You must enter your PIN code at least once a day. Your Fitbit device prompts you to enter your PIN code based on your device lock setting:

• Enabled: Each time you put your device on your wrist.
  • Enabled for Fitbit Pay: First time you make a payment after your put your device back on your wrist. 

Note that your card issuer may require you to re-enter your PIN code to authorize a payment. 

To change the device lock setting:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab 

> your profile picture > your device image. 
  2. Tap Device Lock.
  3. Tap to change your device lock setting.

I have my PIN Enabled for Fitbit Pay.  It only asks me for my PIN when I am using Fitbit Pay.  Otherwise, I don't have to enter it.

Best Answer
0 Votes