Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep did not record, anyone else?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On my first night with the Ionic it recorded, but was several hours off for sure.

More importantly, last night, after the newest update was completed successfully, sleep did not record at all.

Anyone else? 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
0 Votes
26 REPLIES 26

Mine didn't record my sleep as well and I had just updated the firmware too.

The first night and before the update it didn't record all of my sleep either, it was off by a few hours. It probably would have been off by a lot more if I slept more that night.

It's a bummer but I'm glad it wasn't just me.

Best Answer

My sleep recorded, first night with it though.  I updated the firmware again right before bed (last night).  I did experience the same issue others had in which when I was charging it around dinner last night and lounging around afterwards, it recorded a couple more hours of sleep.  But when I clicked into the sleep tile it was a second segment added to what was recorded from my Flex2 the night before.  I swiped the segment and deleted it, and it had the right numbers again (this was a little bit before I updated the firmware last night).

My sleep breakdown looked very accurate last night, even capturing my 6 minute 4am/5am wake up where it took a few minutes to get back to sleep, along with the advertised info on REM/deep/light sleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Didn't do a good job at all. I'll give it another night I was doing a lot of fiddling and the firmware is updated now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Pretty accurate representation of my sleep last night. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

IT registrate two nights very well, even times I was wasje for a minute

Best Answer
0 Votes

It worked last night and was pretty accurate for start and stop.

However, it was no very sensative.......or I got the most solid sleep in two years.

Anyone know a way to adjust the sensativity to the sleep?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit app on phone!38AEF1A0-0253-4CCB-A099-9B1C6A0017BF.png

416F87F9-4361-4369-8702-3D08365CAA7F.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am on Android, does not have that setting. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Weird.  I just checked Android and can confirm the setting is missing.  It used to be there.

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner wrote:

Weird.  I just checked Android and can confirm the setting is missing.  It used to be there.

Yup, that helps iPhone but the settings has been gone on Android for a while now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found that you can change it at https://www.fitbit.com/settings/device

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner wrote:

Didn't do a good job at all. I'll give it another night I was doing a lot of fiddling and the firmware is updated now.

Working better now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm three nights in and the sleep recording has been very disappointing. After every night I have to adjust the start-stop times and there is never any sleep details. 

I get an error message that says the tracker couldn't get a consistent heart rate reading I was sleeping. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

09/27: The first night it didn't record all of my sleep.

09/28: Installed the new firmware update right before bed. It didn't sync the next morning but later in the day it showed up. It also didn't record all of my sleep data for that night and was missing several hours.

09/29: Sleep data was very accurate and spot on. Recorded all of my sleep and even when I woke up for a little bit and went back to sleep.

So happy that it works better now!

***Edit***

I just looked back at my sleep history and at first I seen all 3 nights and then it automatically refreshed and now my first night is gone. I then closed the app and it then showed all 3 nights and then again the first disapeared.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Back to being less than impressed. I set the alarm for 6am and work up for a few minutes. It then buzzed me again at 6.10am. The whole time it thought I was in light sleep.

I also think if you move around a few times in the night half awake it interprets that as REM or something.

I'll try fiddling with the settings. I can't believe that iPhone has it but android does not, that's poor development practice and can annoy customers...annoys me anyway!

Best Answer
0 Votes

First night with the Ionic was last night.

I'm not showing any sleep data this morning. The improved sleep stages data were one of the 3 primary reasons I bought one.

Any idea what's up? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Dit you select Sleep insight on yr Fitbit app on yre phone?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone
Best Answer

Looks like it was merely a sync-related issue. Data is appearing now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My first night wearing it was last night and it cut the first 2 hours off my sleep time. I just set the sensitivity up and I'm going to take a nap so hopefully it works better now. My charge 2 was almost scary accurate at tracking sleep so I'm assuming this is a software issue and will fixed at some point. 

Thanks for for the tip!

Best Answer
0 Votes