Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep patterns

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everybody,

I've upgraded to an Ionic from the Blaze about a week ago now and I've not received any detailed sleep patterns just getting the basic info, is anybody else having this issue??

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

In the....5 months that I have had the Ionic, I have not expierenced this. Try a restart by holding down the left and bottom right buttons for about 10 seconds or until you see the fitbit logo and see if that corrects the problem.

“Just keep swimming,Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming”- Dory
If you find my answers helpful, Vote for them and accept them as the Solution!
Ionic | Charge 2 | iPad 2017 running iOS 12.1.2 Beta
Best Answer

I've already tried to reset the Ionic without any success. Think the next step would be to reset to factory settings then give it another try.

Thanks for the reply..👍🏻👍🏻

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I have the same problem, also a lot of posting concerning problem with sleep stages in every community.

Without solution.

Did you ask support where the missing data or low signal is?

I assume they can't answer! 😉

So it looks like a bug but they don't fix it.

Regards,

Mark

End!Now free time!
Best Answer

Hi Mark,

I've only had my Ionic a week or so, I read a couple of posts from a few months ago with people saying they had an issue but Tech support said they'd fixed the problem..... obviously not....

If I hear about any solution I'll let you know.

Thanks for the reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

NOT SOLVED, CLICKED THE BUTTON BY ACCIDENT..

Best Answer

Hi Chris,

You may want to make sure the watch is snug on your wrist - similar as the recommendations in the manual on how to wear the Ionic when working out. I found that I only got basic information if the  strap is too loose and the Ionic cannot properly read the heart rate.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm sorry, this is not correct.

My wife has the Charge 2 and the strap is very loose.

And she has every day her sleep stages! No problems all the time!

I also see heart rate data in dashboad without errors!

That's a lame excuse from support!

It's defintly a bug, or can you see low signal? There is nothing!

Hopefully next firmware update will fix all bugs!

Best regards,

Mark

End!Now free time!
Best Answer

Hi Mark,

sorry to provide you with a “lame excuse”. 

I’m a regular consumer and have no affiliation with Fitbit and do not work for their support. I’m just sharing that I had the same experiences and a resolution that worked for me. 

Best Answer

@cmitsch:

Sorry, missunderstandig.

The "lame excuse" was not for you!

Regards,

Mark

End!Now free time!
Best Answer

Hi everyone,

I arsed around for an hour this morning doing a factory reset to see if this would sort the problem, if it doesn't work I'll try tightening the strap but like you Mark my Mrs doesn't have any issue with her new Versa. 

Mark I noticed on your message you use a Samsung Galaxy, me too wonder if it could be something to do with that...?????

If the reset works I'll let you know.👍🏻👍🏻

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

let's see tomorrow.

I will move from not listet A5 to the Samsung Galaxy S7. And this Smartphone IS in the list! 😉

Let's see then the answers from support! 😉

But hopefully I don't have problems.

Ok, I'm joking. But hopefully not!

I will let you know.

But I have received information from support that my Ionic is OK an they are working on it to fix the problem.

It's strange that some have sleep stages and some non. Man Frustrated

Hopefully next firmware and update of the app we all can have a accurate and fully functional Ionic!

Best regards,

Mark

End!Now free time!
Best Answer

I wonder if its an android issue. I have an ionic and my wife has a Versa and they both work flawlessly with the iphone 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Yeah possibly..... After I did a factory reset yesterday it's still the same, so it seems there's a problem or bug that definitely needs fixing.

I had no problems with my Blaze working with any the Android phones I've had, just started when I got my Ionic....

SO COME ON FITBIT TECH SUPPORT.. GiVE US SOME CHUFFING SUPPORT 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just noticed they've just released an update for the Fitbit Android AP this morning so fingers crossed this could sort my issue...🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Best Answer
0 Votes