Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracking begins at midnight

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It seems my sleep tracking for the night begins at midnight. I need it to start at the pm from the day I went to sleep and proceed into am of the morning 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@AvalonGary Strange your tracking only begins at midnight and not as you say when you went to sleep. Perhaps you might need to change the sensitivity of the detection in your settings.

You can also edit the sleep log, to better reflect the times you slept. You’ll find all the info you need to do that on these help pages Sleep log help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Charge 4 only tracks sleep from midnight on. It ignores the times I set which is 9 pm through 8 am.  No, I don't usually sleep that good but I wanted to cover the hours just in case. When there's a problem the only advice I get is to totally reset it which makes me want to send it back and buy a tracker that actually works. My Charge 3 worked okay until screen went dark. It works, it vibrates, it charges, it has smile face but because the screen is dark I cannot see the 4 digit code to set it up. Yes, I followed about 100 times to reset. I'm fed up.

Best Answer
0 Votes