Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing error

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I did a factory reset on my device to clear all data. Since then it is giving an error that Data not cleared Sync and try again with a big red cross on the Ionic screen. When I try to use Sync now option from my Android Phone the notification says Fitbit Sync Service: Last Synced Unavailable.

Device is hung on this error even after several restarts.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@RavindraB wrote:

I did a factory reset on my device to clear all data. Since then it is giving an error that Data not cleared Sync and try again with a big red cross on the Ionic screen. When I try to use Sync now option from my Android Phone the notification says Fitbit Sync Service: Last Synced Unavailable.

If Factory Reset and "several restarts" hasn't cured it, you need to contact

Customer Service.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@RavindraB wrote:

If Factory Reset and "several restarts" hasn't cured it, you need to contact

Customer Service.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and back on. Turn your phone or tablet off and back on. Uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app. If your Fitbit scale won't sync after you reinstall the app, log in to your Fitbit account on a different phone or tablet and try to sync.

Regards,

Will

Best Answer
0 Votes