Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic has stopped tracking my sleep over the past several nights.. There's nothing in the app to repair or advice to fix

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

You might want to try restarting it if you haven't done so already.  Just hold down the left and bottom right buttons for 10 seconds until you see the Fitbit logo appear.  Do it several times, if necessary.  Please note that this is a soft reset, so your progress won't be lost.

Short of that, you may want to try wearing your watch in various locations, i.e wearing it higher on your wrist or lower.  It may take a few nights to find out what works best.

If that doesn't work, you may want to try loosening or tightening the band.  Sleep stages rely on the tracker's ability to track your heart rate, so wearing the tracker too loose or too tight might hinder the Sleep Stages.

Finally, if you haven't done so already, you may want to turn your Heart Rate settings on, or at least verify that they're turned on.  You can do this in your Device Settings on your app.  Just look for the tiny picture of the Ionic in the corner of your Dashboard when you open the app and you will be taken to the Device Settings.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes