Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sort Clock Faces

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Looking for advice on how to manage Clock Faces I use frequently. I tend to change my Clock Faces on my Ionic quite frequently. Depending on the situation (fitness, casual, work), day of the week (weekend vs. weekday), and even travel, I like to have different information available at a glance.

The current list (from the Fitbit app, selecting Account > Ionic > Clock Faces) provides a long list that can only be supported by Analog, Digital, Stats Heavy, or All. 

From Fitbit, I'd like to see a Recent, Frequent, or Favourites (manual tagging) option here. Someway to sort a shorter list. Also be great to see an option for filtering that master list be feature (i.e. ones that include weather, battery level, etc.).

Curious what other folks think or any workarounds anyone else has found.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@SunsetRunner. sounds like a good idea!  You might want to visit the Feature Suggestions Forum and add the suggestion there if there isn't already one there that you can vote for.  I don't change the clock on mine very often, but I can see how it would get frustrating trying to find a specific type or style in a long list.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. I did find this one and added my comments (and vote) to it! 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Storing-favorite-clock-faces-in-app-Ionic/idc-p/...

Best Answer
0 Votes