Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stats available on Ionic during exercise

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all

just got a new ionic and going to be mainly used for running.

Does the data fields have to have the three settings ?, Top middle and bottom as I only really need the distance and time elapsed.

that being said if two is possible can i have the larger one as distance and smaller time elapsed or if i have the three can the distance still be set for the middle

sorry if this is posted elsewhere

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

doug

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @douglass, thanks for stopping by! Woman Very Happy Not at this time my friend, the stats are displayed as you mentioned. Every stat may be in different order depending of the nature of the exercise you're performing, as you can see in my image below: 

stats1.png

Sync your tracker to save the workout in your exercise history. There you can find additional stats and see your route and elevation climbed if you used GPS. The chart below shows the stats you see on your screen after you complete a specific exercise.

stats2.png

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

I was making some research and was able to find this dea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for the idea and leave a comment to show support for it. 

If there's anything else I may assist you with, let me know.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey there @douglass, thanks for stopping by! Woman Very Happy Not at this time my friend, the stats are displayed as you mentioned. Every stat may be in different order depending of the nature of the exercise you're performing, as you can see in my image below: 

stats1.png

Sync your tracker to save the workout in your exercise history. There you can find additional stats and see your route and elevation climbed if you used GPS. The chart below shows the stats you see on your screen after you complete a specific exercise.

stats2.png

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

I was making some research and was able to find this dea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for the idea and leave a comment to show support for it. 

If there's anything else I may assist you with, let me know.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes