Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps undefined

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic says steps undefined and hr null. If I swipe to see data it’s all there and it syncs with my phone and shows correct data. It just will not show it on the screen. Any advice?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Could be the watch face you've selected Teach, if your mobile is currently on wifi, open the App touch the index card in upper right, picture of your ionic, then clock faces icon. "Pick a new clock" , view all in the first row, then a different face, then select. Your Ionic will vibrate to indicate and show the change - do you see steps and hr now? If yes, then you can try going back to the old one repeating the procedure above if you liked it better - it should probably work again reloaded. Hope this helps, let us know.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Could be the watch face you've selected Teach, if your mobile is currently on wifi, open the App touch the index card in upper right, picture of your ionic, then clock faces icon. "Pick a new clock" , view all in the first row, then a different face, then select. Your Ionic will vibrate to indicate and show the change - do you see steps and hr now? If yes, then you can try going back to the old one repeating the procedure above if you liked it better - it should probably work again reloaded. Hope this helps, let us know.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

By changing the clock face it did fix the problem of not showing heart rate and steps undefined. I found that the clock face I was using, is no longer available. 

It would have been nice if the developer notified us that the clock face is no longer available and that we needed to pick a new one. 

Best Answer

I picked a new clock issue resolved. Thank

Best Answer
0 Votes