Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stores carrying ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is going to be a silly question.  My wife has gift cards to bed bath and beyond. Will they be carrying the ionic once it comes out?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes they will, according to the Fitbit website list of retailers:

retailers.PNG

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Yes they will, according to the Fitbit website list of retailers:

retailers.PNG

Best Answer

Thank you for the quick reply. Love the fitbit community. Haha

Best Answer

seems bed bath is not carrying it as of now.  it might change after preorder in case anyone was curious  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was under the impression that it would not be available at the retail locations until 2 October.

Best Answer
0 Votes

correct, but all retailers are advertising about it.  As of now there is no mention there.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mzahmad55 wrote:

correct, but all retailers are advertising about it.  As of now there is no mention there.

I would not rely on that.....I bet they do have it on 10/2.  Walmart and Best Buy have 0 mention of the Flyer headphones on their websites, but Target does.  WM and BB will absolutely be selling the Flyer, but each stores website does not have them at all.  On 10/2 I would expect to see things show up at retailers.

Heck, even Best Buy does not show a release date for the Ionic right now.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for clarifying. I hope that is the case. I would love to get
one of these.
Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you for clarifying.  I hope that is the case.  i would love to get one of these.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has anyone had any luck finding out more about this? Bed bath and beyond still doesn’t have the ionic! 😔 

Best Answer
0 Votes

ditto

mine doesn't have it yet

i also have a gift card and want to use it there

Best Answer
0 Votes