Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can you use the Strava app to track my run, or do you have to use the Strava app on my phone (if so why did I buy the Ionic) then upload it to my Fitbit Ionic.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6
You can track your run on your Ionic(might as well, spent all that money on a watch with GPS) then it will upload to the Strava server and show up on your mobile app and Ionic app. I would say tracking your run on the Ionic is why you bought it but only you would know your reasoning. I believe any run tracked with the mobile app will show on the Ionic app but I'm not 100% on that.
Ionic, retired Blaze.
Best Answer

Yes jwebb72 I am tracking my run on my ionic but it didn't show up on the Strava app on my ionic, I was just wondering if I had to take my phone with the Strava app running on it if that was the case I didn't see the point in the app on my ionic, I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong, thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
Don't need your phone...leave it behind. Do double check to see if the Strava app for the Ionic is connected to your Strava account. Sometimes it disconnects. This can be found under apps on the mobile Fitbit app, click on gear.
Ionic, retired Blaze.
Best Answer
0 Votes

If your Strava account and Fitbit account are linked up, Your GPS tracked runs on the ionic will be sent over to Strava. The ionic app will need to log into your Strava account, through the phone's internet, to retrieve your Strava events info.

Your Strava app on the ionic will thus need to be logged into your Strava account, since this is a separate app from both Fitbit and your phones Strava app.

Best Answer
Ty for your help but the Ionic Strava app us sync's to my Strava account, all the rides and runs I've used with my my mobile phone app show up on the Ionic but not the runs that I track with my Fitbit Ionic

Sent from my Huawei Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

Are your ionic runs being tracked with GPS and produce a map on Fitbit?

Best Answer