Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there anyway to make the sync with Strava a bit better? Has anyone found a solution to this. It seems to take hours/days to upload exercise to Strava and the strava app on the watch is completely useless? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, my runs on my ionic push ok to strava but when I press the strava icon on the ionic it just says ‘no recent activity’ how do I get this to show my runs please. Many thanks 🙂

Best Answer

I found out that the Strava app is actually not well designed (and as @Jillyholli pointed out, quite useless).

In order to visualize the session you just run/rode (providing that the Strava app is correctly linked with Fitbit) you need to launch the app, wait few secs where nothing will apparently happen. But it you close the app and the reopen for a kind of magic (quote: Queen) the session will be there (at least it works 100% of times for me).

Ok, this works only if the session has been already pushed to Strava server (meaning that you have also to sync your Ionic with Fitbit app) and elaborated by Strava.

My opinion is that the app is refreshing the session list when opened (remember that Fitbit OS apps do not run in background) but fails to update the screen.

Best Answer