Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on 0% charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I woke up last night with the Fitbit Ionic extremely hot. The screen would not turn on. I took it off and left it until morning. In the morning I put it on charge and it would not charge past 0%. I tried a soft reset, that didn't work. I tried a factory reset but got the red X and "data not cleared" message. I tried deleting the Ionic from the Fitbit app and setting it up again. Because there is an update to the Fitbit OS the app wanted to install the update. Because the Ionic is on 0% the app says there is not enough charge to update the Ionic. How do I fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Nefarian That is sad. It sounds to me as if your Ionic has died (hooe I am wrong). I will flag your post for a moderators attention.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Nefarian and @NellyG.

@NellyG Thanks for being around to help!

@Nefarian Our team will be getting in touch with you about this situation. Please rest assured that they will be more than happy to help you figure out what is going on. Keep an eye on your email's inbox and the spam and trash folders in case it filtered over there.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes