Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on set up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have new Iconic Fitbit.Gone to set up.Put in details,name,e-mail address etc,but cos my details are the same as on previous Fitbit can’t go any further as wont let me!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Malkie69 wrote:

Have new Iconic Fitbit.Gone to set up.Put in details,name,e-mail address etc,but cos my details are the same as on previous Fitbit can’t go any further as wont let me!!

The software is kinda finicky.  You might have to delete your previous device before adding the Ionic.  Contact Tech Support and they should be able to walk you thru the process.  Try that.

Vote if this helps you at all and Vote if this is a solution to your issue [Current Leader in Ionic Forum with 15 Solutions + Thumbs Up 92]
Really there is no need to suffer in Frustration - simply call Tech Support at 877-623-4997 and get your Ionic replaced right now while you can
Many have followed this straightforward advice and now have a replacement Ionic - we all should have “zero tolerance” for any defective Ionic

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Malkie69 you say that the app will not let you continue, but no mention of the reason. 

Could it be that you are trying to create an account and the error says that an account already exists? 

Instead of creating an account, in the Fitbit app choose the log in option and log into your account. 

Now tap on the settings icon and choose set up a device. 

Best Answer
0 Votes