Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swimming stats on app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I tracked a swim and set the automatic cueing to 100m with view to document my 100m time splits.  I manually paused it after each swim (1500m, 400m, 400m, 200m, 100m) so it would be more accurate time wise.   The stats I had where documented every 100m with how many calories I burnt. I am much more interested in the time against each 100m. All the data seemed there but I cannot find a way to combine time with distance when reviewing my performance in the app or within the online dashboard.  This is the reason I got this watch so I'm keen to exhaust all possibilities before I decide to return it. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Community @VEllisVowles! Thanks for the details you've mentioned. Currently, this information can only be seen on the Ionic and not on the app or Dashboard.

In this case, you may want to request this feature to be able to see it on the app by posting it in our Feature Suggestion. Those ideas are viewed by our engineers and developers and the best of this is that people can vote and comment on them. 

Thanks for your understanding! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes