Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing Pandora

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm having issues with Pandora syncing on my Ionic. I had three stations loaded at first then two disappeared.  I tried syncing again to get them to reappear and nothing happened. One of the three stations I had I no longer wanted so I deleted the station and now nothing will sync. I have reset my Ionic, unloaded it from my phone and there is still no resolution to this problem. My Ionic is not syncing to Pandora at all.  I've been an fan of Fitbit from the beginning but now I'm starting to change my mind. The entire purpose for me getting the Ionic is so I did not have to carry anything with me to work out and this is defeating the purpose. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Following.  I have successfully synced to Pandora but it did not update the last time I recharged my Ionic.  Not too big of an issue for me as I have 3 good stations right now, but a refresh of the music would be nice, too.

My whole reason for getting the Ionic was to be able to have a GPS watch with the music loaded in.  So far, very satisfied, but I hope Pandora does refresh with new songs every once in a while!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been having the same issue for 6 to 8 weeks now. I've contacted Fit bit numerous times and their response has been that it is a known issue and they are "Working on it". Playing music through my watch was the only reason I purchased it in the first place. If you get any resolution, please post here as I am just going round with Fit bit customer service and getting no where. Haven't had music for 2 months and still paying Pandora. Frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes