Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The band on Fitbit Ionic snap off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sorry to break it to you all, but Fiybit is officially becoming a fail for all of us loyal owners out heherhehere!! Theiir products are not improving and their make is not worth the price we are paying. Let me give an example of an issue I've had with fitbits watch and their customer service!! 

Just recently I've had my band on my watch snap off and caused the watch to drop to the ground and shatter... when I tried contacting Fitbit they basically didn't respond the first week until I had to reply again on my case status, only to find out that their "limited warranty" wouldn't cover anything on the watch!! How disappointing is this?? You pay for a $300 watch, this things snaps off it's band and shatters to the ground and then you have this lovely company who doesn't care about your issue and doesn't give a **ahem** about helping you in any way!! I have been frustrated with them since day one after the incident happened and instead of them trying to help and be the guys to be there for their customers they basically shut me out and said "limited warranty" does not cover that!! 

I have a limited choice of who to spend my money to from this point forward.. and ilmy limited choice to not ever spend a penny on this company will definitely be it!! 

I feel like I've gotten high blood pressure from these guys and my **ahem** heart rate increased due to all the stress they've caused me!!

**ahem** you fitbit!! **ahem** your **ahem**ty products!! And **ahem** your **ahem**ing customer service crew!! They don't know the meaning of customer service!! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @AlbianaMorina, thanks for stopping by! I'd like to begin by saying that I understand that this is an important topic to you and us, but I'll remind you that our Community Guidelines ask for civil discourse on these forums. Please refrain from inflammatory posts and personal attacks.

Also, I thank you for the thorough feedback for the Fitbit environment, customer service, platform and devices. This has not gone unnoticed and be sure that I will pass this along.

We don't want to create frustration in our customers. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback.

It seems that you were offered a discount option as per our Warranty Policies. Please know that this is the best option to help you get back on track with the Fitbit family and I'm sure our Customer Support team will be more than glad to help you further with this. I understand you've invested in the Fitbit Family, while customer satisfaction remains our number one goal, the demands of running a global business require that we enforce our warranty consistently.   

If there any questions present, please let me know and I'll be glad to help. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes