Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time zone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone know how to change my time zone ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yep.  Go into your Fitbit App and tap the credit card icon to Account.  Scroll down to Settings then Advanced Settings.  From there chose a location and auto set.

Let me and others know to help out the Community.  Other users may have this question as well.

Vote if this helps you at all and Vote if this is a solution to your issue [Current Leader in Ionic Forum with 15 Solutions + Thumbs Up 92]
Really there is no need to suffer in Frustration - simply call Tech Support at 877-623-4997 and get your Ionic replaced right now while you can
Many have followed this straightforward advice and now have a replacement Ionic - we all should have “zero tolerance” for any defective Ionic

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Yep.  Go into your Fitbit App and tap the credit card icon to Account.  Scroll down to Settings then Advanced Settings.  From there chose a location and auto set.

Let me and others know to help out the Community.  Other users may have this question as well.

Vote if this helps you at all and Vote if this is a solution to your issue [Current Leader in Ionic Forum with 15 Solutions + Thumbs Up 92]
Really there is no need to suffer in Frustration - simply call Tech Support at 877-623-4997 and get your Ionic replaced right now while you can
Many have followed this straightforward advice and now have a replacement Ionic - we all should have “zero tolerance” for any defective Ionic

Best Answer
0 Votes