Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topping up battery

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been caught out with the battery running flat during exercise, is it ok to top it up each evening while on the computer? That way I never am caught without power.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I plug mine in every day during my shower. This way I know it will always be somewhere between 75-40 percent charged. I ran out of battery once - that was enough for me.

Elena | Pennsylvania

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

You can top it up whenever you want without any worry.

Best Answer

I plug mine in every day during my shower. This way I know it will always be somewhere between 75-40 percent charged. I ran out of battery once - that was enough for me.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
Thanks a million for the prompt reply.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
That's great to know, thanks a million
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I got that message before but my problem now is I can’t see my battery status, I can’t swipe to the right since the update.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@40RoisinYour battery indicator is now in the Today screen. You swipe up from the Clock screen and wait for the Today to display, it's there.

• Swipe left and your daily stats are there,
  • Swipe up and you have RHR and Activated exercises.
  • Swipe left and your last few days RHR average
  • Swipe up and you have the Activated Exercises.
  • Swipe Left and you have the last few days.

@40Roisinwrote:

Yes I got that message before but my problem now is I can’t see my battery status, I can’t swipe to the right since the update.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Colinm39 Thanks, found it that's great. You explained it very clearly, saying it's in the Todays screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes