Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker not found

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all, my fitbit Ionic hasn't synced since Friday and for the last few days when I try to make it sync I get a mixture of Tracker Not Found and Blue Tooth Issues (Cancel / Restart Blue Tooth) messages.

I have tried restarting the app, turning bluetooth on and off, turning the phone on and off and various other things.  Still nothing.

Any tips?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Have you tried restarting the ionic?

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your Fitbit Blaze or Fitbit Ionic doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Have you tried restarting the ionic?

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your Fitbit Blaze or Fitbit Ionic doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.
Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If it doesn't work after that I'd suggest removing the Ionic from your account, then go into your phones Bluetooth settings and unpair Ionic, then go back into the fitbit app and set up new device and choose Ionic. This has always fixed those stubborn issues for me.

If you follow these steps you won't lose any unsynced data on the Ionic. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

thank you, it worked!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has suddenly disconnected since yesterday and is now an hour out on the watch.

I've reset the watch (soft reset as well as shut down)

I've restarted the app

I've restarted Bluetooth on my android phone

Nothing.

Very frustrating

Best Answer

This is my experience too.  Even when resets temporarily work, i start losing time immediately and then can't sync, cant find tracker or Bluetooth error.  Not the phone as other Bluetooth devices have no problem. Just this expensive so called smart watch.  It is a pretty dumb piece of kit that isn't even any use for telling the time

Best Answer

Yes was fine for a week or so now loosing minutes again.  I've removed the ionic watch from account about 3 times already!  Done two factory resets! Then it seems to be ok!  Now weather app says you have to update via mobile so I try to synch by pulling screen down! Missing tracker error now!  It was fine for 6 months then now continously chasing my tail with following these instructions !!!

I've reset the watch (soft reset as well as shut down)

I've restarted the app

I've restarted Bluetooth on my android phone

Nothing.

This has become beyond very frustrating!!!

Best Answer

Just tried it on mine with the same problem worked a treat 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good answer, thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have to say that after all these years (4-5) I'm tire of having a watch that only half way works. Upgrades are push and I can't access them due to network issues from the watch (not my equipment). I've had a watch that just quit for no apparent reason, Thank you Fitbit for replacing it since it was still under warranty (barely). But the new watch came with a whole other set of issues. I just think it's time for me to get rid of this head-ache and get a different brand of watch. I can't even update my dailies. Funny part about that is that it seems to do it when ever it wants. Maybe I bought into the fit watches to early and this was one of those early buggy watches. ??? Hopefully, since it's been awhile, I can buy a more mature watch that's had all the bug run out. With that, I think I'm done here.

Best Answer
0 Votes