Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access tiles on my ionic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Unable to access the tiles . I have tried resetting the phone (iPhone) and the watch but no success. The app does sync but that’s it. Any help would be appreciated 

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Is your phone on the supported list?

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the iPhone 11 so I believe so .. I have used the tiles before for tracking etc but because I haven’t been using them recently I don’t know how long it’s been like this 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue, it started a few weeks ago. I'm using a samsung s10+. It goes away shortly then comes back again

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yep mine has done the same checked yesterday morning and it was working again

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's frustrating cause it seems like a restart is the only thing that gets screen to start working again. I can't swipe to access the apps and and workoutmodes  after the restart the stairs seem to track again but only till it doesn't. I hope it's not a hardware issue  and a software update is down the line again

Best Answer
0 Votes
There was an update this morning which I did and checked the app and thank goodness all seemed to be okay .. until the next time .. I did do an email to Fitbit as well about the issue but I haven’t heard anything back yet. If I do I’ll let you know

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

What OS version are you on? I know they just released an update a few days ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes
just updated to ios 13.4.1
Best Answer
0 Votes

I meant which version on your watch? Sorry wasn't more specific.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Os on the watch is 70 7 27

Best Answer
0 Votes