Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download Fitbit Connect

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I see to download music to my ionic watch I need to have the app on my computer and my phone.The link to the fitbit connect app always brings me to a error page saying that 

Sorry, that page is following a different trail. 

I have tried different computer on the same wifi and they all have the same error. 

can someone suggest a fix. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

@emmaxor Welcome to the Community. Thanks for letting me know that you're receiving this error message when you try to download Fitbit Connect. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting tried. I would like you to clear cookies and cache. After this, please try downloading Fitbit Connect once again. 

If you keep receiving this error message, please attach an image to your next reply. 

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried your suggestion and then click on your link which still brought me to this page. I took a screenshot. fitbit page.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@emmaxor Thanks for getting back. I appreciate the screenshot shared. 

I've shared your post with our Support team and they will continue assisting you through email, please check your inbox. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How can I load music onto my Ionic device. Wifi setting is off. cannot turn it on. Dashboard does not have account tile. Setup link on fitbit webpage does not work. Brings up the following message.

Sorry, that page is following a different trail.

HELP

Best Answer
0 Votes

@bear2-53 Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I've merged your post to this thread because you're experiencing the same that this user described. It seems to be happening to users who aren't in USA, that's why the link I'm sending doesn't seem to work.

I would like you to clear cookies and cache and then start navigating in the Fitbit page until you get to the set up link and you're able to download Fitbit Connect. 

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm in the USA, but I will try your suggestion
Best Answer
Just tried to get there from a different laptop that had never connected to
fitbit before. Cleared history, Cache , cookies and everything else. Still
not able to get the set up to work.

Bear2-53
Best Answer

@ToesInTheSand and @bear2-53 Thank you for getting back. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting tried. I would like you to try downloading Fitbit Connect using this link

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
The Australian site still does not have a connection to downloading music.
The set up link asks to download app from third party and none of them
include the music set up.

Bear2-53
Best Answer
0 Votes

@bear2-53 Thanks for getting back.

It seems you were able to get to the set up page using the Australian link. I would like you to make sure you're download Fitbit Connect which will be at the bottom of the page and then follow this procedure to transfer music to your Ionic

If you're still unable to do it, please attach a screenshot of what you're seeing when you get to the set up page

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer