Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive device - Not charging

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

this is my second device and the same issue is occurring. my device died and i placed it on the charging cable and nothing. the device won't charge nor will it come on. I thought it might have been the cable so i used another cable and its still not charging or coming on. Can anyone help me with this issue. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @JenniferW123, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know if the heart rate sensors are flashing or is your device completely unresponsive? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check our help article: Why isn't my battery charging on my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. Such article includes a restart process which can be really helpful for this situation

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be here.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @JenniferW123, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know if the heart rate sensors are flashing or is your device completely unresponsive? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check our help article: Why isn't my battery charging on my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. Such article includes a restart process which can be really helpful for this situation

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be here.

Best Answer
0 Votes