Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset fitbit pet clock

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

So I just got the Fitbit ionic and installed a fitbit pet cat clock. 

This is great but obviously it left after two days as I have not been doing enough steps...

How can I reset it to bring the cat back? I have tried reinstalling it but now I have a clock error :(. 

Thanks very much

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Your pet will come back once you have earned the amount of treats shown in your ransom letter. The treats earned show up in the bottom right corner push on the circle and it feeds your pet. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Hey there @Aldrea, it's great to see you around the forums! Fitbit Pet allows you to adopt one of four virtual pets—choose from two dogs and two cats—and use your steps to keep them happy. Walk enough to feed your pet at least eight treats (1 treat = 10 percent of your daily step goal) otherwise it will leave you the next day to find someone else who will. Each night your pet will go to sleep at around 10 p.m., gently encouraging you to hit the hay, too. Robot Very Happy 

What's the clock error you're getting now? 

Looking forward to your response.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

So I didn’t hit my step goals and my cat left (sad). There was no option to get it back so I tried to reinstall the clock. I now get a “Clock Error” message when trying to install any of the pets. Any other clock works though.

Maybe they have not implemented getting the pet back after failing to hit the goals part yet? Serves me well for not doing my steps I guess :).

Best Answer
0 Votes

If it's not part of the game already, it would be nice if a pet who's left home can be lured to return by hitting all the goals for a number of consecutive days. It's kind of sad if they run away and that's the end of that pet?

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

Thank you guys @WavyDavey @Aldrea! However, Fitbit Labs, as you may know, is a Fitbit Research initiative focused on developing and testing potential Fitbit features in the form of experimental apps and smart clock faces designed to motivate users and help drive behavior change. These apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so they might be available for a limited time. For additional information about Fitbit Labs, visit the Fitbit blog.

Although we don't provide specific troubleshooting or support for Fitbit Labs apps or clock faces at this time, we welcome user feedback as we look for new ways to deliver smart, insightful and motivating experiences. Share your feedback through this formSmiley Very Happy

Any questions you may have, let me know! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

That’s a good point, it is probably too easy to just reinstall it to get it back...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you I have done so. I really hope that cat comes back someday :).

Best Answer

I installed the Cat clock face late on yesterday so I didn't have time to do the steps required to keep her. When I woke this morning, she had gone and I too was very sad. I have been very active today and she has suddenly reappeared! Hopefully yours has returned too, well done to the Labs people for making it so we can get them back because sometimes it just isn't possible to get the steps in. 

Best Answer

Hi, my dog Titan, also left but came back next day when did enough steps. Think your pet

should too. 

Best Answer
Thank you both for your comments, I have now reinstalled the cat Luna again, hopefully it will work the same! I guess they should add a bit more explanations around it. And yes great job to the fitbit lab guys, totally agree.
Best Answer

Hey all,

Something that is really subtle...  Even if you have gotten enough steps to give your pet treats, you'll need to dispense them.  To do that you'll need to double tap on the 'treat' icon in the corner.  I was a bit perplexed for the first couple of days until I figured out how to activate it.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Accidentally left my fitbit at home and my puppy ran away  😞  How do I reinstall?  Still trying to figure out my new fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Joy66,

Welcome to the community!

No need to reinstall.  Just get enough steps in order to give your pet enough treats:

10% of your daily step goal = 1 treat = 1/2 heart

You'll need to get 5 treats (or 1/2 of your daily step goal) in order to get enough treats (and dispense them, of course) to get your pet to return.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Best Answer

PureEvil below has given the right answer. Get enough steps in and it will come back 🙂  

Best Answer

Your pet will come back once you have earned the amount of treats shown in your ransom letter. The treats earned show up in the bottom right corner push on the circle and it feeds your pet. 

Best Answer

I keep earning enough treats everyday to get full hearts but my cat runs away everyday anyway. Is that how this is supposed to work? I thought if you earned enough treats the cat would stay.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you dispensed the treats to your cat? Think it’s double tap icon in corner to give them to her otherwise she won’t get them and run away !  

Best Answer
I have a dog but yes I'm aware I was talking about it randomly resetting itself down to zero as in erasing all the bones earned that day.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Callililli-89,

I think I agree with @Tripi.  Not only do you need to get sufficient steps, but you also need to dispense the treats, that part of it is really subtle.  It took me a couple of days to figure that one out.

Frank | Washington, USA

Best Answer

I’ve dispensed them and she has full heart icons since I hit my step goal. And she still runs away every morning. 

Best Answer
0 Votes