Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update oktober 2018

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm trying to update my Ionic since two days, it doesn"t work. It always stops and does not complete the update. I removed my Ionic, paired again, nothing works. It is also not possible to do a factory set up, so its all not working ???

Can somebody help me....

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I'm having a similar issue. Can't even pair my Fitbit to phone anymore...

Best Answer

Same here. So mad. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

is is still not working ? Mine is not..

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had to factory reset mine. The. Forget device from Bluetooth. Reinstall phone and then update. Twice!!!!!! So far it seems to be ok but wow was I pissed.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

i also cannot do a factory reset 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @esthertje69, I'm having problems understanding your first post. 

What do you mean by you removed your ionic. I hope it was only removed from your bluetooth menu and not your Fitbit account.

Your asking about a problem between your ionic and what type of device, phone, computer, iOS, Android, what?

Yes it is possible to do a factory reset using the buttons

On the watch, hold all three buttons for about twelve seconds. This triggers the 2-button hardware reboot after about eight seconds.
- When the Fitbit logo appears, then disappears, release the bottom right button, then continue holding the left and top right buttons until you feel a strong vibration. This indicates the factory reset was initiated.
- This process may take several seconds, and eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays go to Fitbit.com/setup.
- If you fail to release the bottom right button in time, or otherwise don't follow the procedure precisely, the Fitbit logo reappears quickly and boots without factory reset.

Best Answer