Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wallet in the Fitbit app disappeared

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

credit card got removed from the fitbit pay on my Ionic and wallet is no longer showing up in the app

Moderator Edit: Formatting.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @stan_ms. I'm sorry to hear that your credit card got removed from Fitbit Pay and wallet is no longer showing up in the app.

As, @Odyssey13 mentioned, there's a voluntary recall for Fitbit Ionic.  Please contact our team for more information about Ionic refund, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

the Ionic is under a voluntary recall - click to learn more. There is no support for it and it has been discontinued.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @stan_ms. I'm sorry to hear that your credit card got removed from Fitbit Pay and wallet is no longer showing up in the app.

As, @Odyssey13 mentioned, there's a voluntary recall for Fitbit Ionic.  Please contact our team for more information about Ionic refund, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

Best Answer