Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning when battery is empty

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Warning when battery is empty.

Is there an alert for sound or vibration alert when the battery starts to be empty.

mvh. Gunnar

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @GunnarTCB

If you go into the fitbit app on your phone - Account card in the top right corner - scroll to the bottom where it says "Privacy & security" and select notifications - under "push notifications" make sure low battery is toggled to on. This will send a low battery alert to your phone in the form of a push notification, you can then get that notification to show on your Ionic by doing the following.

Account card in the top right corner - Ionic - scroll down to "notifications" under general - follow the steps if there are any - tap on app notifications and turn the toggle on for the fitbit app. Now when your phone receives the low battery notification, it should also be mirrored on your Ionic. Currently that's the only way to do it, but it does work if set up correctly.

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

PUSH NOTIFICATIONS

Low Battery is on

and every thing is on

Is standing on but I get nothing from my clock when battery is emty

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you getting other notifications through to your Ionic? I'm not sure what the low battery threshold is for you to actually get the warning, I never let mine go down that low so obviously don't get the notification. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

I use the settings to notify when the battery is low.  IT FAILURES to notify me most times & when it does, I better quickly charge.  Battery Life Sucks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I get the low battery notification in my emails and the Ionic when the level hits 25%, plenty of time to plan the charge.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes