Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch face

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just downlownloaded new watch face to mt Ionic but the developer tell you if you want to use Darksky you have to go to their site register and get key but there is no where on Darksky to register not unless you are a web Developer can anyone help me

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Psd1961 wrote:

Just downlownloaded new watch face to mt Ionic but the developer tell you if you want to use Darksky you have to go to their site register and get key but there is no where on Darksky to register not unless you are a web Developer can anyone help me

When you go to Darksky.net, click on "Developers" and then Log In or Register.  After you register and are logged in, you will be given a "Secret Key" to use in your clock face settings.  Beware, it is 34 digits!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

With most watch faces the address to register will be displayed on the Ionic .

It would really help to memtionmthe watch face, that way we can check it out and know what your referring to. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Psd1961 wrote:

When you go to Darksky.net, click on "Developers" and then Log In or Register.  After you register and are logged in, you will be given a "Secret Key" to use in your clock face settings.  Beware, it is 34 digits!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the key, but don't know where to enter it so the Ionic starts to pull dark sky weather info. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes.  As I said above, you enter the key in the Watch Face Settings. Click on  Account Icon at the upper right of the Fitbit App Dashboard and then on Ionic and then on Clocks and then under "My Clock" will be a settings gear icon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

With the clocks I bought.. I went to the website did posted on the clock, then I entered the key in the website .

If iIalready bought the face, iIchoose already purchased. Then entered email and code. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Rich, he is not talking about the clock face and the procedure to purchase it.  There are some watch faces that use Dark Sky as a weather reference and you have to go to their website and get a 34 digit key and then enter irt as I described in order to get the weather from Dark Sky on your clock face. There is no charge for the key.

Two completely different transactions.

Best Answer
0 Votes