Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water tracking app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When will we have a h20 tracking app for the ionic? Seems like that would be a fantastic companion to the phone app. Would love to track my daily h20 intake from my ionic.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Do you use the app to track your daily food intake? If so then why not use the app to track your water intake as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don’t use the app to track food. But regardless, the thought is it would be much easier to simply tap my watch to log water intake vs. grabbing my phone which I may or may not have on me when I’m refilling my water bottle. For me this would be much more practical than a Starbucks or Pandora app on my watch.
Best Answer

Yes this would be a great app for the Ionic. Hopefully a developer could make one that also connects to your fitbit account to update the water intake there. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

I agree. I often do not have my phone when I refill my water bottle and would love to be able to mark it on my watch rather than having to go back and get my phone.

Also think this would be much easier than a couple food log, via My Fitness Pal or otherwise. Just water. I just want to mark off water. 

Best Answer

I agree with you.  It would be good to have a water tracker, and not just for the Ionic, but the Blaze as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes