Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather App Not Working--Again

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone having problems with the weather app?  For the past five days, I have gotten nothing but a black screen and no data from any of my locations.  I have restarted my Ionic, synced it over Wi-fi, synced it with the base station, synced it with the power cable on, synced it with another computer, made sure my locations were on, GPS on, software is up to date, and every other trick mentioned on other threads.  Still, I get nothing.  When I went to the "Apps" section in my Dashboard, I noticed that the little gear is missing on the weather app in the "Apps" section, so I am wondering if that app is no longer working or if Accu-weather is having problems again.

Everything else with my Ionic is working just fine--just the weather app--once again.

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

It is not that simple on mine....My weather App shows the name of my location, and two other cities. And "Edit Location" is not something to qlick on - that doesn't work

Best Answer
0 Votes
Bummer

Wellington, K0K 3L0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ha.Ha. It showed up again today, after being absent for several days - this is quite mysterious. I did as usual, on and off with Bluetooth both on iPad and iPhone, and syncing here and there - may be I had the App open on the watch-screen this time. Will see next time if this is the fix of it. I'm curious to see how long it will stay this time.

Best Answer
0 Votes