Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the update the weather app doesn’t work? Can anyone help. All the settings as far as I can tell are switched on

Best Answer
0 Votes
28 REPLIES 28

@Francesca78 Can you be a little more detailed about “doesn’t work”, as I’m finding it works fine for me. 

Best Answer
I tap onto the weather app and it tells me that I need to sync the Fitbit mobile app to update- which I believe I have already done

Sent from my iPad mini
Best Answer

My weather app doesn’t show the temp since the update. Have you sorted yours?

Best Answer
0 Votes
No I haven’t I’m hoping someone can help us

Sent from my iPad mini
Best Answer
0 Votes

At times, I've had to sync manually 5 or 6 times before it  finally shows the data.  You just have to be persistent if its important to you.

Best Answer

Mine does the same - I've tried syncing repeatedly for over a week and several other things.  The app does not appear to work anymore.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine does still work and, interestingly, has begun to often sync on the first try in the AM.  If not the first, I unusually have to try only 1 or 2 more times.  It got better as I used it.

Best Answer
Hi,

How do you sync it manually

Francesca

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

In the Fitbit App, click on the pic of your tracker at the upper right and then click on the circling arrows.  Or, click on the Account Icon (looks like a page) and then Ionic and then Sync Now.

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply......tried all that but still doesn’t work

Moderator edit: removed personal information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Still not working
Best Answer
0 Votes

Weather app has hijacked my iconic Fitbit. Keeps putting up a message and a code for some web site. Fitbit is about useless and the web site won’t open. 

This is the website

Kzl.io/bigw 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure if this help but in settings of weather app if u add in one location, it might help push data during sync rather than depending on the current location.

Seems to work better with an added location during sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks... will try that

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Got mine working but then it went again

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Can't even add city in Fitbit app... type in city name in search field and nothing appears.  Can't even add 'New York'.  Smiley Frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also not able to get my weather app to work. My watch is set to all-day sync and my current location is selected. I also cannot get my Pandora to work. I just subscribed and then tried syncing with my watch several times. My watch just says there is a problem with my subscription and to check it in my Fitbit app--which I did, but it says that it is "loaded" and should be syncing. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The weather app needs your phone's location service to be switched on and you have to give your Fitbit app permissions to use the location service. Check your phone settings. If you start the Fitbit app, the location service icon should show up in the notification bar, in my case is dot in a circle..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me.  The watch has 2 old locations and the iPhone Fitbit app only has current location.  Crazy.

Best Answer
0 Votes