Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What color sceme

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can anyone tell me if I got the correct colors?

It should be Charcoal & Smoke Gray, but it looks to me it's more like Blue Gray & Silver Gray.

IMG_20171019_084609_sm.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have the charcoal and smoke grey and it took me a while before I worked out thats what it was! (It was a gift so I wasnt sure). The band on your looks the same colour as mine. I cant tell for sure with the bezel as it has light reflecting off it, but I think it is probably right. There us a good picture somewhere of a silver with a silver band and that shows you clearly how the silver looks. I'll try and find a link.

Here is the link https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Ionic/Replacement-Bands-Screen-Protectors-and-Other-Accessories-for-...

Scroll to a post by Vancelot. The photo clearly show a bright silver metal band with the slightly darker bezel on the Ionic. Clearly lighter than yours and mine.

Hope that helps convince you it is the right one!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

The colors on the fitbit website and in actual life are different.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the charcoal and smoke grey and it took me a while before I worked out thats what it was! (It was a gift so I wasnt sure). The band on your looks the same colour as mine. I cant tell for sure with the bezel as it has light reflecting off it, but I think it is probably right. There us a good picture somewhere of a silver with a silver band and that shows you clearly how the silver looks. I'll try and find a link.

Here is the link https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Ionic/Replacement-Bands-Screen-Protectors-and-Other-Accessories-for-...

Scroll to a post by Vancelot. The photo clearly show a bright silver metal band with the slightly darker bezel on the Ionic. Clearly lighter than yours and mine.

Hope that helps convince you it is the right one!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know this has already been resolved but for anyone still uncertain (I've seen a few and I was unsure of mine myself), one good way of telling if you got the smoke gray rather than the silver is to look at the antenna lines. If you have the silver they blend into the body and are a lighter shade compared to the (original) watch band. If you have the smoke gray the lines are clearly defined from the body and have a shade almost as dark as the (original) smoke gray band. See pic for reference. Fitbit-Ionic-4.jpg

Best Answer

Thank you! The antenna reference helped me to determine the color of my ionic. Fantastic!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes