Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does the running screen look like?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What does the running screen look like?  Can you have distance and pace on the same screen or is it like the Charge 2 where it is a pick one (pace, distance, HR, steps, calories) and distance? 

Hoping to have pace and distance displayed at the same time.  Overall time only matters when done, IMHO.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Found this pic in an ad - looks like "yes" 🙂

pace.jpg

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

@jmhoke23 wrote:

What does the running screen look like?  Can you have distance and pace on the same screen or is it like the Charge 2 where it is a pick one (pace, distance, HR, steps, calories) and distance? 

Hoping to have pace and distance displayed at the same time.  Overall time only matters when done, IMHO.

Given the Ionic is effectively a Super Surge, I'm betting the answer to your question is "Yes".  The Surge has Elapse Time, Distance, and current Pace all on the main running panel.  The bottom line if the panel is scrollable so you an change it from Pace to things like Current Time, Current Heart Rate, and a few others which I don't remember off the top of my head.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've read that you can simply tap the middle of the screen and it’ll rotate through the data fields like pace, heart rate, time, distance, and so on. If configured, it will also manage automatic lap triggering  as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@wmchapman wrote:

Found this pic in an ad - looks like "yes" 🙂

@wmchapman its a lot easier to find pictures by looking at the press kit here:

https://investor.fitbit.com/press/press-kit/default.aspx

Aria, Fitbit MobileTrack on iOS. Previous: Flex, Force, Surge, Blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great link, thanks for sharing

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes