Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What kind of SpO2 ratings are everybody getting?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a range of 90-91%. Should I be worried?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Joeelgringo It's nice to see you in the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

Please contact emergency services in your area if you’re experiencing a medical emergency.If you have concerns about your health, please contact your healthcare provider. 

Fitbit SpO2 displays your SpO2 percentage detected during sleep as an average and a range. The Fitbit SpO2 values can range from 80% - 100%. 

Fitbit SpO2 data is intended for general wellness use to help you support and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Fitbit SpO2 data is not intended for medical purposes, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. 

The data provided by Fitbit SpO2 is intended to be a close estimation of your blood oxygen saturation levels, but may not be precisely accurate. You should not use or rely on Fitbit SpO2 for any medical purposes. 

Learn more about it by checking this article: How do I track blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) with my Fitbit device? 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@Joeelgringo It's nice to see you in the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

Please contact emergency services in your area if you’re experiencing a medical emergency.If you have concerns about your health, please contact your healthcare provider. 

Fitbit SpO2 displays your SpO2 percentage detected during sleep as an average and a range. The Fitbit SpO2 values can range from 80% - 100%. 

Fitbit SpO2 data is intended for general wellness use to help you support and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Fitbit SpO2 data is not intended for medical purposes, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. 

The data provided by Fitbit SpO2 is intended to be a close estimation of your blood oxygen saturation levels, but may not be precisely accurate. You should not use or rely on Fitbit SpO2 for any medical purposes. 

Learn more about it by checking this article: How do I track blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) with my Fitbit device? 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I just got my first reading 95% (93-98%). 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has ranged from 91% - 98%. Today I've got 96% with a range of 94-98. (I never noticed the range thing until I saw @Rooksie's post!) 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How many days wearing it did it take to get a reading. All I got so far is couldn’t read spO2?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think after my 3rd nights sleep I finally got a reading. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got a reading today after 2 nights sleep and reinstalling the sp02 clock face

I thought there would be a graph for the whole night and not just a dot showing my average?

Mine was 95% (94-97%)

Best Answer
0 Votes

have been trackign this for many days and i get a range values like 96%(95-97), 95%(93-98%), 97% (96-98%) and so on . Typically i get anythign between 94 and 97 as the value. As indicated by moderator, these values are close approximation but shouldnt take these as absolute figures and start panicking. Also it needs to be understood that night time spo2 values are supposed to be slightly less than normal day time due to heart pumping less during sleep and hence oxygen transported being lesser in qty. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

94% average

Range 91to 95

Best Answer
0 Votes