Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What will happen after Ionic?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a new Ionic like smartwatch in developement? I am left feeling like there is no option but to look for a replacement outside of Fitbit. Why use an iWatch copy cat when I could get an iWatch…. 

please Fitbit give us a sliver of hope and tell us there will be an Ionic 2 or a similar replacement soon. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Ginopepino. Thank you for sharing your Ionic query.

We appreciate your interest and excitement around new Fitbit products. As you know, we are constantly working on new devices and features to help people live healthier lives. We don’t have news to share at this time, but you’ll be among the first to know when we do.

Thank you for your comment @Odyssey13.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Ginopepino  I can't speak for the company, but given it's been close to a year since the voluntary recall was announced, it seems doubtful they are looking at making Ionic 2. Whenever they had a problem and recalled a style, they never made another in the series. Have you checked out the Sense series?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Ginopepino. Thank you for sharing your Ionic query.

We appreciate your interest and excitement around new Fitbit products. As you know, we are constantly working on new devices and features to help people live healthier lives. We don’t have news to share at this time, but you’ll be among the first to know when we do.

Thank you for your comment @Odyssey13.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

Best Answer