Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the Spo2 sensor will be available?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has there been any update when the spo2 sensor will be available for use. It was the only reason I chose this watch over the others I was looking to buy.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
450 REPLIES 450
Definatly does not have B/P unless your beta testing.I may be missing something here that you can explain better.
Best Answer

...... You know... Ive had it since it came out, like day 1, and my gf at the time ordered it and set it up, and to be honest, she very well may have joined the beta, because i do remember it not working when it first arrived, but when it did start i just assumed it was a regular update and it was working for everyone. I never went online too check anything to do with it because i havnt had an issue with it. 

I have since broken up with that particular woman and asking her is not possible.

I have however been trying to login too the xiaomi beta site with the email i use to log in too the app, and it doesnt work nor is it sending a password reset email to me. But thats not too say she didnt set it up and its just my account is closed or somthing because i havnt logged in since like the day of sign up probably.

Anyways, i can only ask which app your using from the app store and which firmware Vrs. you are using on the device itself and see if we are using the same things.... I actually dont even know if mine is a real mi band 3 tbh, it seems unbranded or somthing

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use the "Mi Band App for HRX..." App from the app store, v 1.0.33, though it says for the mi band 3, its not the offical app is it, never noticed until i really looked today at others...

And my device firmware is; 1.11.453

And it doesnt seem too ever show up in my bluetooth search, even when its connected too the app, so i have no idea what name its broadcasting over bluetooth

But my device looks identical too the mi band 3 in every picture i see of it from every angle....

So bottom line, i think its a real one and its on the beta like you said, or its a knock off unbranded device and then who knows wtf...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Your going on about a totaly different brand and watch this is solely for the ionic SPo2 sensor.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Uummm... Yea i am....

If you go back like 6 posts, @PjotterIsI asked about it...

If your going too post in the forum, read all all the posts first like a responsible poster, dont just jump in and assume you know the current part of the conversation

Best Answer

@steve_mc @GTOJim 

To be clear, i was not talking about the iconic or the comment immediately before mine that you questioned.

I was answering the comment directly before that, by @PjotterIsI , in regards too the Xiaomi Band 3.

Next time you want too question a comment here, please read more than only the one previous comment to obtain your context, i do apologize for not mentioning @PjotterIsI in my replys, i didnt expect random people too jump in and not read the entire 12 pages of the forum, which would have taken like 15min....

Best Answer
0 Votes
I also didnt want to sound rude,but i must of missed the post about someone mentioning the xi band 3.And seen your post about the xi band 3 and thought it was strange we are going on about xi band 3 in a thread about the SP02 sensor on the ionic.My apoligies 👍
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MerlinStWahgwan

Very strange. I've installed the app you're talking about. And I have a real Mi Band 3 (firmware 2.3.06). But no spo2. According to the mi.com site itself the band doesn't have the sensor to do it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
MI?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Can Give us a step-by-step instructions?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did more reasearch... I have an M3 band not a mi 3 band....

Basically, its a knock off....

A few posts here and there online about it, i can only find 1 video of a guy saying it takes readings of his wooden tabel, but mine doesnt and its heart monitor matches the charge 3 99% of the time.

But the O2 and BP readings, they could be fake... I have nothing like the charge 3 too compare them with... But they dont read when im not wearing it like the guys video does....

But yea its not a Mi Band 3 its just and M3 band apparently

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MerlinStWahgwan

Haha mystery solved. Thanks a lot for sharing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys, hope you are doing great and enjoying some healthy activities. My apologies for the delay

We're glad to see you around, thank you for the thorough feedback. This has not gone unnoticed and be sure that I will pass this along.

We don't want to create frustration in our customers, since our goal is to provide a pleasant and collaborative environment. At this moment we don't have updates about this topic. But, please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment. We'll let you know more details about SPO2 sensor, as soon as we get more information on this. 

In the meantime, please share your feedback keeping your comments constructive and relevant to the topic; since the Fitbit Community was created to exchange ideas, solutions, tips, techniques, and information about the Fitbit products and services.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

let's face it, it probably will be years before it is available!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Lol, was just reading about Garmin's new series, all models featuring
pulsox...
Best Answer

@Gryzor @AddyRazz 

If you havnt already and are looking for this feature, head over to here:

Feature-Suggestions/Pulse-Ox-SpO2-data-Basic-24-7-Graph

And vote, thumbs up, for the SPO2 data graph.

Fitbit does not monitor the forums for suggestions and wants, only for technical assisstance.

Best Answer
Done, not that I'm holding much hope...
Best Answer

Would you mind sharing which brand/style you use? I was moment away from buying the charge 3 but all these comments have definitely changed my mind.

Best Answer

@Rich_Laue, do you know if the Revitalization Score in the new sleep beta uses the O2 data?  Someone posted that it did, but I've been unable to confirm.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

@WavyDavey I was in the Sleep Score beta with my Ionic. I do not recall a specific call-out of the SpO2 data being utilized (there was some wording around using available sensor data). There's also the fact that the beta included devices which do not have the SpO2 sensor. So, any indication of use outside a direct citation from FitBit would be pure speculation.

Best Answer