Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I buy a tracker in Taiwan?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Where can i find the ionic in Taiwan?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @chrisschri. Currently, we don't have a Fitbit.com store for Taiwan. However, you can check the list of authorized retailers in Taiwan where you can buy your Fitbit tracker.

Hope this helps! Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

A warm welcome to the Community @chrisschri. Currently, we don't have a Fitbit.com store for Taiwan. However, you can check the list of authorized retailers in Taiwan where you can buy your Fitbit tracker.

Hope this helps! Robot Happy

Best Answer

Thought you guys been telling it will be launched in late Jan. to early Feb. 2018. But we've never heard any news from it. Don't think you guys are taking Taiwan's market seriously.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @vito1682009. Currently, Fitbit Ionic is available in Taiwan as you can buy them in one of the authorized retailers here. However, at the moment there aren't plans to sell it from Fitbit.com cart. 

Thanks for your understading! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I check the internet every morning for this product. But despise not seeing it on the Fitbit cart, there's none info on other retailers.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Since starting 2018 Jan Fitbit announced its ionic in Taiwan. Saying the product will be available in late Jan, early Feb. And now it's March, still no infos about it.

Do anyone know when or how can i buy one in Taiwan?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@vito1682009, check the post by @SilviaFitbit just above.

Best Answer

What about a replacement band for my Versa?

The band that came with my fitbit is about to tear off. I tried to buy a new band on Amazon, but discovered that Amazon doesn't deliver to Taiwan. Do you know where can I buy replacement bands?

Best Answer
0 Votes
you can buy from ali baba express
Best Answer

I just did! Thanks for the advice!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Be aware the limited warranty does not cover Taiwan - so good luck when it bricks after 8 months...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone, it's good to have you back in the Community.

I want to inform you that currently this specific device is under recall. For more information about our voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches, please visit our webpage at help.fitbit.com/ionic I am going to close this thread to keep the Community organized.

Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes