Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Fitbit Connect for Mac?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Reading the Ionic manual it says I need to download Fitbit Connect on my mac computer to download music onto the Ionic.
The link goes nowhere.

Searching the Fitbit site shows nothing for Fitbit Connect.

The app store on both my Mac and iPhone do not have any program/app called Fitbit Connect.

How do I get my music on the Ionic?

Help!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

OK, I found it.

The page they send you to says Fitbit Connect is only available for IOS (it's not, it doesn't even exist for IOS) You have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the Download for Mac button.

That link will give you the Desktop App.

Once you get that going you will find that the app only works in your internet browser.

The instructions for downloading music say to click Manage My Music.
I looked and looked for that anywhere on the dashboard and other pages, but couldn't find it.

Finally watched the instruction video on the main Fitbit page that a saw that the app adds an icon to the top Menu bar. THAT is where Manage My Music is located.

Whew, they don't make it easy do they?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where did you find the webpage where you download it? I can only find the page that does not exist. Thanks in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @brittany.m and a warm welcome.  Do you mean this page?   it's possible that I found it by taking a different path.

You might have an insurmountable problem, though.  Apple replaced iTunes with Music.  Fitbit Connect works with iTunes to transfer music.  I have not found a way to transfer playlists using Music.  If you find a way, please let us all know.  if that isn't bad enough, some users reported that Fitbit Connect doesn't work with Mac OS Catalina.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer