Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I'm leaving Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to explain why I am leaving Fitbit after many years and many devices. Having received a discount code to replace my Ionic I realised the code didn’t allow me to purchase a sense! Only a Versa 2! I had to drop down from a premium device to a mid level one. Oh - and it doesn’t have GPS. I have wasted €€€€ on a device that is pointless. Previous Ionic replacement allowed me to apply the discount code to a device of similar standard. Every day I look at my Versa 2 makes me shake my head. The primary function I need is not supported. A shame as I do enjoy the community & challenges is the way forward for me. So you don’t lose anymore users- at least offer a discount code which can apply to the correct level device. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Moderator Edit: Content - Promoting

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Ray1602, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

Since you already received assistance from our Customer Support team, I’d suggest you contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. Also, for a better understanding of the information they provided to you, please check our warranty policies here

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes