Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Phone App Repeatedly Crashes

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All worked well yesterday, but this morning, the Fitbit app on my Windows 10 Mobile phone (version 1709) repeatedly crashes, immediately upon starting up. One time, before the app crashed, sync showed an error and gave a message "You have no signal". (Believe that was the message. App hasn't stayed up long enough to see the message again. Anyway, it said something about no signal.)

I've restarted the phone and my Ionic, but the app still crashes. My phone reports that the Ionic is "Connected".

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Same thing happened to me today morning. Had to reinstall the app on my phone (Lumia 950), everything works fine up till now.

No luck with notifications though.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Same thing happened to me today morning. Had to reinstall the app on my phone (Lumia 950), everything works fine up till now.

No luck with notifications though.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Checked my wife's Windows Phone and it was working fine. Reinstalled the app on my phone and now it's working. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried uninstalling (which it did uninstall) but now I can't re-install as the phone thinks that it is installed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

App worked fine all day yesterday, but began crashing again in the evening. Reloaded the app and it synced just fine. This morning, crashing again. App on wife's HP Elite X3 (Windows Phone) crashed once, then synced the second attempt. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Received an update to fitbit app yesterday, now everything works fine. Check for updates, maybe it will help.

Best Answer

Working fine this morning after yesterday's update. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes