Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wont​ syncronize

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bluetoth data  transfer​ just​ stopped​ working​ after​ perfect​ly​ so​ the​ first​ few​ days... and​ now​ just​ cant get​ it​ back.​ Tried​ all​ the​ posted​ remedies so​ my​ new​ FitBit​ near​ use​less.​ I​ read​ many​ have​ this​ problem.​

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @PaulRen I believe you might be refferringrto the syncing of your ionic data to the Fitbit server. 

Without knowing what type of device that is used to sync the data, I'm unable to give much help .however I have noticed many triPs posted on these boards can cause more problems .

Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Try these troubleshooting steps if your device is not syncing
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks allot  Rich.  I am using Huawei Pro 10 mobile, as superb phone. It all worked fine for 7 days, then just stopped synchronizing without me changing anything!  I then uninstalled the FitBit app, and re-installed it, I rebooted the phone of course, made sure its updated on software...still no go.  I then used my tablet (also a Huawei) and it worked fine all day, then the next day stopped synchronizing as well. Maybe the problem is Huawei is not just working with Fitbit? (The US seems to have an issue with Huawei, even while over 100 countries use it) to us its more like US does not want super Chinese competition...I live in Phuket Thailand.  , I will next try my ASUS phone.  Could it be FitBit does not work on the devices I use?  But why did it work so well for a while only to stop??  Thanks immensively for any insight you can give me, as is now I wasted my money and time on FitBit.  Cheers, Paul,

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was about to change to a recent version of ASUS top mobile, but at the last minute decided to restart the Swatch and give Huawei mobile another chance.  This as of 3 hours later has synchronized well, but will it continue? Is it just an issue on restarting the Swatch ever so often? I wonder if Huwaei Pro 10 has an issue with FITBIT Ionic, or not?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please remember that when syncing through the phone, if the tablet is nearby.the tablets Bluetooth needs to be off. And the opposite with yhetphone. if your syncing through the tablet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes